segunda-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2014

Dois Mil e Quatorze

Well, eu fiz um post desse ano passado, então me senti na obrigação de interromper a série de 10 textos de fim de ano pra postar isso. 

Janeiro


"So this is continuous happiness
You know, I always
Imagined it something more
With the right drapes, the right paints
The right frames, this could really work
What a great day to spend indoors"

Fevereiro
 
"One day you will find someone who will love you like you deserve
But tonight I'm the only one left and I'm betting it's a fact that you will never learn
Once I sink my teeth, your skin's not so tough
I'll leave a tiny cut, there'll be a lot of blood
But once you wipe it up you will feel better about our entire situation"


Março


"So just hold me and tell me that I'm everything you need. Tell me that, that lonely little heart of yours that I've been dying for, ain't out of reach.
So if you're looking for some proof that there's a heart inside of me than lace your fingers between mine and you will see it start to leak. And I know you're not a crutch but I can hold you when I stand 'cause I am living for touch but I would die to be your man."



 Abril





"I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable reserve my right to be afraid.
I make mistakes and I am humbled every step of the way.
I want to be a better person. I wanna know the master plan.
Cast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am."


Maio

"Because I wanted to tell you
Because I thought you should know
Because I thought it might scare you
To see me under the ice
Make you remember you cared for me
What would you do if I died?
Would you fly out for my funeral?
Get too drunk at my wake?
Would you make a scene then?
Climb in and try to resuscitate me?"
Junho



"You're just trying to read
but i'm always standing in your light
You're just trying to sleep
but i always wake you up to apologize
I'm sorry i don't laugh at the right times."
Julho



"Amanheceu mais uma vez
É hora de acordar para vencer
E Ter o que falar
Alguém para mandar, uma vida pra ordenar
Poder acumular e ai então viver
Viver e prosperar, mais nada a pensar
Me myself and I, e assim permanecer
Credicard ,status quo, é tudo que penso ser
Ilusão é questionar"


Agosto



"Don't let all the reasons why you're here
Become the same reasons why you don't stay
I promise you
That I will take my time
I promise you
That I won't waste your time "


Setembro



"I pictured our apartment in the middle of Brooklyn and I pictured the bedroom and how the floor's still a mess. I pictured your office in mid-town Manhattan. I pictured you walking in. I bet you're late again, but your make-up's straight and you're smiling. It's just like it's always been."

Outubro



"Used to call you crook, called you a bandit
There ain't no other god damn reason why
my heart, it would go missing
For so many months so I was wishing that you
That you would stop pretending
Remember all those countless nights
When I told you I loved you
And to never forget it
Oh just forget it"

Novembro




"There’s no shortage of new faces
And so many places I’ve never been
But the one place I keep in my head
Is where the sun shines through your white curtains
And the breeze that lifts them off the wall
And gently wakes me to the world
To an overwhelming familiar smell of home
But I can’t be there for long"


Dezembro




"Now I'm just like the pictures that you take
I'm nothing but something that once was
Like colors that fade away in the sunlight
They're nothing special like they used to be
They're gone and they're never coming back
I'm gone and I'm never coming back"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário