quarta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2013

It's the Shortest thoughts that Haunt me The Most

I
 
"You'll never break me down i swear. I´ve learned by the hard way. You can never run from your mistakes. So i'll paint my memories with lust. And with all the songs we sing along. Cuz we forgot where we came from."



II.
 
"There's a Fire burning Low and low

The music playing on and on 
Metastasizing fast
The life that we lead
The cause we don't care
Who said this game was fair? "

 

III.
 
"The sky is falling above. Hell awaits you bellow. It's swim or sink."

 


IV.
 
"The world outside is an inaudible whisper pressing down your throath keeping you from screaming. Locked inside yourself you wait for anything to give. You need for acceptance will end with you hanging on the ceiling fan. It's cold outside; stay here for the morning. It's gonna be okay, stay inside, it's warmer. Your fears had taken control over you. It's breaking you down. It's breaking it through. I don't want to watch you waste your days comfortably choking. I can't watch this while you fade. The prison that makes you safe is killing your freedom in the end."

 


V.

"While we're discuting science politics i held on every argument cuz' i couldn't let you know i don't know what it means. This is a problem for me to solve but i just can't get through this alone. And we pretend we know each other. Just like the bone under our skin. Just like the tar marks on the ashtray, Like the broken-heart disease. And someday we will watch this bridge fall down as a sign that we could start again. To live our stunning brand new lie. My worst enemy - My closest Friend."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário