sexta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2013

Dear Corday

And your lie still cuts

Just like that plate with it's sharp ends
Or the stitches for you to make amends
How you're still whispering your fake love
like there was nothing up above
With the same words you used to
say to me when i was in love with you

I feel it aching in my stomach
This rage crawling up inside me
There's no way of turning back now
You can't walk away from your sins

Between saints and murderers
Faithless living in regret
The unoriginal Corday
The gift i'll never forget

The six inches of the blade
Droven so tightly through my heart
And at that point of my decay i see
You're a pretender from the start

And how can you still sleep?

I pray to God everyday
To send me as a ghost
To be there just to haunt
At your cell at the death row
While they're sharpping up the blade
That will make your head fall and roll

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário