sábado, 14 de dezembro de 2013

Dois Mil e Treze

Vou tentar resumir esse ano que foi crucial, solitário e complicado. Talvez Dois Mil e Treze seja o divisor de águas, mas não consigo olhar pra frente e ver o futuro com bons olhos.


Janeiro

"Just stop and smell the stale stench wafting through the air
Let it wheeze right out of you
Cause you are lost and you no longer care
About the things you used to
You're fluid, unaware
We overflow going nowhere"



Fevereiro 

"Well i've been afraid of Changing
'Cause i've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
I'm getting older too"



Março

"You cried in Front of your friends
Jus to save some face
You 'didn't want it to end'
In just a week i'm replaced
You wouldn't listen, listen to me
But can you hear me now
You're just a sickness and the cancer
The cancer is your filthy mouth"



Abril

"Hate in these veins all again
And all that it leads to is sin
Fuck what you told me
it all leads to smoking
alone in my room in the end
And that's when i knew i was dead
Worried and sick from all that you've said
Thank God i'm leaving
All your Deceiving
You broke me with your ignorance" 



Maio

"One last desperate plea. One last verse to sing. 
One last laugh track to accompany the comedy.
Have I been losing it completely? Losing sanity? 
Or has it been fabricated, fashioned by the worst of me?
I know I knocked the table over because I watched the jar break 
and I’ve been trying to repair it every single stupid day 
But won’t the cracks still show no matter how well it’s assembled 
can I ever just decide to let it die and let you go?

All my motives and every single narrative below reflects 
that moment when it broke and will I never let it go
No matter what? Now I am throwing all the shards away, 
discarding every fragment, and fumbling uncertain towards a Curtain call 
that no one wants to happen, 
that no ones going to clap for at all, but that still has to be."



Junho


"I'm not sad anymore,
I'm just tired of this place,
And if this year would just end,
I think we'd all be okay"




Julho


"As they laid 
my bones down at the crossroads, I saw my ghost 
sell my soul to the inferno for petrol to get home. 
Now each day 
I sink a bit faster into my father's fate. 
Four packs a day. Four decades straight. 
Right to an unmarked grave. "


Agosto

"In the end it's not about what you have.
In the end it's all about where you want to go
And the roads you take to help you get there.
I hope you think that's fair
Cause you’ve only got one life to lead.
So don’t take for granted those little things.
Those little things are all that we have."


Setembro

"These vices, they double as a reason for the way we feel, the way we do.
Solitude in a family-filled living room.
And I, and I, I wish that they could see, 
The impact made on the children that they raised. 
(We share something I wish we didn't, 
we share something I wish that I could put to an end. 
This life of addiction led, the common thread.)"


Outubro

"E se não tem mais certeza de estar tudo bem
Eu não sou resposta de nada e nem de ninguém.
E nem sei muito bem o que eu faço aqui
Mas só não pude evitar de vir dizer olá"

Novembro


"She hopes I’m cursed forever to 
Sleep on a twin-sized mattress 
In somebody’s attic or basement my whole life,
Never graduating up in size to add another
And my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Oh, every night. Every night."


Dezembro

"You used to make me feel like I could walk on water
Now most nights I'm just sinking down and down
You're the reason why I can't listen to the same songs I used to
I write songs about you all the time
I bet I don't run through your mind..."



"It's been a lonely year"


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário