quinta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2013

Unnamed

Everynight it seems to get more senseless
Even though i still come back to it at late nights before i sleep
It's running through my mind while i take pictures of what is left here with me
"Pick up the pieces and rebuild it all again"
It's so much easier to say

Why can't i move on?
Why can't i fall in?
Just show me how you keep believing
How can i release it all?
I'm sinking. I'm sinking

I'm running out of words to say
I run the pen through snow-white paper trying to bring this to an end
I've seen it all in books and stories and should know it'd be like this
If you want to win then you have to pretend
It's so much easier to say

And i look out of my window just to see if i can see something that i could point as valuable. And there so many places and so many people outside.
And i pray everyday for anybody or anything to let me breathe. I always told you being left behind is not the same thing as being left aside.
Cuz i know both.

There are other ones out there
and it remarks i'm not the only one
with the lights still on

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário