segunda-feira, 28 de outubro de 2013

This house is not a home

Safe on every structure of another phrase when you promissed the promisses we know we couldn't break.
And i remember the empty streets on the dead of the night and the goodnight kiss on our way home when the stars were aligned.

And let it rain on me to wash away my sins
Just take me out of here i just want to disappear
it's so unclear

On the end of the street there is a house i once lived in.
It's walls were painted of memories of my last year.

A better version of me was there back then
besides the best form of you and i
remember how we're perfectly fitted
into our near perfect life

But now that house is dark and empty
and it's dirty and cold and closed
And stop spiting all you bullshit
we know how the story unfolds
It doesn't matter what you say
i know we can't bring it back
Nothing can make me feel like then
Nothing will make me be like that
and i will hate you for closing it
You knew it was also my home
So now i'm stuck here in between
the lines and unable to move along
Fuck this empty house and don't you
Dare to say we could start again
You should know a house is not a home
If you won't be there until the end.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário