quinta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2013

The yellow line. A God in blue.

Start over again with those little things you do.

I'm on the right way this time and on the right time this way to erase it and begin again . And all these vices are leading us to find ourselves where we belong. On the right way i guess but you couldn't care less.
Something more than just young souls running through the rye.

And it kills me to know that we are less than we were even being exactly the same since we met. So just lead me. For the first time in your life lead me through this crooked yellow line.

And please miss me. I need to be found. I need to be needed. On the pitcher's mound you'll find me praying for a god in white and blue.

Asking for the little things that you do.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário