domingo, 12 de maio de 2013

Stabber


You pulled the dagger and you were stabbing, yeah you're stabbing me
I cant' believe in what you're saying though i'm the one who sees
I'm stitching all the wounds and cleaning all the blood in pain
It's up to me to learn to never turn my back again

And if i could decide i'd choose to forgive you all
but the anger and fear won't let me do, somehow
I still find faith and strenght to go on and stand on my feet
While you're still looking for me inside someone else's dream

You've just shattered my door, i didn't invited you in
And now i'm writting this letter, just trying to achieve
I'm soaked in gasoline, trying to scare the cold
And before sparking the matches, remember what i've told:
"The cold winter came in because you've broke that door
Since that day i've decided you don't step here anymore"

Already changed my locks
And even chained my gates
To never let you in
to never let me escape.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário