segunda-feira, 4 de novembro de 2013

Beholder

Playing notes making quotes to be noted
Maybe someone someday will notice
I'm not dead yet i'm just buried underneath the toughest skin

And the echo it echoes inside me
And it's the only way i can hear it
And it's so deep. As i shiver. And tell me: do you still believe?

As you pass me as i lose the compass
All my clocks overdue i'm in the past
We are not alone. So just move along. And forget the fucked things we've done

I'm waiting awake at the road
Where the devil came to buy my soul
And if this won't work. You know you've been told. The worst hell is where i came from.

From the endless landscapes to the higher peaks
I'll haunt myself forever. The Ghost who i should be
The sparks that light the way. The sound that brings you home.
The rock that stands the waves. The place where i behold
That peace so long gone

Hear
me
As
I
beg you
please
Just
Leave
me
While
You can
This
dist-
ance
makes
it safe
I
Swear
ano-
-ther
day
we'll
meet
again

(when we are both cats)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário