sábado, 9 de março de 2013

Ink

I'll be in the dog-ear-folding of every page you turn. No matter how close to the end i'll be there just to remind you of what you've done. Can you sleep at night? Cuz you shouldn't at all

I'm constantly regretting mistakes. They were never mine. Try and feed the fear and the anger on the inside.
Breaking promises and memories you didn't deserve to hold.


I won't defuse the traps you've made.
So come on step over each one of them. 
Cuz' i'm tired of being the runner-up in my own lonely race.

Rewind, re-write the story
No sound, no hope no glory
I'm over with ink i can hardly think
Happiness goes as far as your lies do.


I'll be the one to tell you why it all went wrong. I lie to myself everyday: i'm okay, it's just fine i'm way better off alone. I can't get over then i'll get mad at you

Fill the gaps you left with anger and fear. Let me tell you once: i'm so fucking good at doing all this. I left a trail but don't you dare to follow it

Now it's all different. But everything stays the same
Forget the ink i'll use my blood to write it all again. Cuz' i'm tired of looking at the mirror staring at my face

Give me
a solid peace
Leave me
and let me free
Kill me

I won't resist
Real
You'll never be


For all that times i said i was done
For all the times i sang this alone
For all the times that i did you wrong
For all the times i swear that won't come
back

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário