terça-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2015

Dois Mil e Quinze

De novo. Todas as músicas que me fizeram passar por mais um ano. Que me fizeram amadurecer e crescer de novo e de novo.

Janeiro

"I was falling for a girl who would ask me to come over
Just for a day, when her parents were away,
Now all I can do is lay in my room,
Fall asleep, dream of you,
Then wake up and do nothing about it"
Fevereiro
"You miss me when I'm gone
But when I'm around it's like I'm hidden behind the paint on the walls
The loneliness will keep me warm tonight
It'll keep me warm seeing as you won't"
Março
"I know my wounds will heal with timeBut still I wear all my scars with pride"

Abril

"I'm starting to believe that there's a god and he hates me.
I'm starting to believe that my mom lied about grace and divinity"

Maio

"Self medicate cause I'm sick (I've got nothing in common)
Of cutting ties much to thick (With anything anymore)
Please make this painless and quick
Please make this painless and quick"

Junho

"Is our skin to keep the world out or our bodies in?
This doesn't look like home, this doesn't look like home.
Is our skin to keep the world out or our bodies in?
I'll tear apart the town then sleep, and sleep alone."
Julho

"So rest in peace for the living dead
And where you sleep is where I plan to make my bed
I've got a song that belongs on your right arm
I need to know what you feel
And if you mean no harm"
Agosto

"I've lost count of all the times I've made it home alive...
And wished I hadn't"
Setembro

"I'm not sure what's worse
The waiting or the waiting room
and "You're next sir" becomes a cruel taunt to you
Recycled air, the smell of sleep and disinfectant
Your God is a two door elevator"
Outubro

"Cause you were heat lightning.
Yeah you were a storm that never rolled in.
You were the northern lights in a southern town, a caustic fleeting thing.
I’ll bury your memories in the garden;
I’ll watch them grow with the flowers in the spring.
I’ll keep you with me"

Novembro

"I lie for only you
And I lie well...
Hallelu..."

Dezembro
"We cast our hearts in plaster
We imagined our bodies were fashioned from stone
But they chipped at the brick and mortar
We found out that we're only layers of skin hiding bone
And our bones are like chains, old and rusted in the rain
They're going to snap when the weight shifts"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário