domingo, 14 de abril de 2013

A Broken Jar

"I know I knocked the table over because I watched the jar break 
and I’ve been trying to repair it every single stupid day 
But won’t the cracks still show no matter how well it’s assembled 
can I ever just decide to let it die and let you go?

All my motives and every single narrative below reflects 
that moment when it broke and will I never let it go
No matter what? Now I am throwing all the shards away, 
discarding every fragment, and fumbling uncertain towards a Curtain call 
that no one wants to happen, 
that no ones going to clap for at all, but that still has to be."

La Dispute, "A Broken Jar" - Wildlife (2011)

Acho que resume bem aquilo que nós dois estamos vivendo. Ou melhor, ou aquilo que nós dois estamos sobrevivendo. Sou um cético acreditando em milagres, mas nada parece mudar.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário